Volunteering is a practical application of philosophy. Plato recommended in the Laws volunteering for young people. All NA activities in the different programs are carried out by volunteers.
- Voluntary environmental actions, aimed at the protection of nature and human beings
- Ecological cleaning of public spaces in cities and parks
- Reforestation campaigns and environmental awareness, fire prevention
- Training courses for Volunteering
- Nature camps
- Humanitarian and Social Volunteer Actions
- Collected food, clothes, school supplies
- Assistance to the needy in emergencies
- Bringing culture and affection to nursing homes and children
- Workshops for making toys and clothes for the most vulnerable in society
- Participate in Volunteer fairs and exhibitions
If we find nothing worthwhile, no more constructive criticism get to work on what we believe good and possible. The example is still the best of the teachings, the best evidence and the best argument.
Delia Steinberg Guzmán